Now more than ever, even before they apply, candidates want a real insight into what it is like to work for your business. Research has shown that, in addition to looking at customer and employee online reviews on places such as Trustpilot and Glassdoor, candidates are increasingly looking at your company website for insights about your business.
- 95% of candidates identify a company’s reputation as a key consideration when exploring new career opportunities
- 83% of job seekers are likely to research company reviews and ratings online when deciding on where to apply for a job
- 40% of passive candidates would accept a new position without an increase in pay if the company had a good employer brand
- 50% of candidates say they wouldn’t work for a company with a bad reputation – even for a pay increase
Providing a dedicated careers microsite will help you attract the best quality candidates in a much more cost effective way. Well-designed, detailed careers pages enable you to stand out from the competition and shout about why you’re such a great company to work for. They provide a great opportunity to engage with prospective employees and attract the best talent.
Some of the benefits include:
- Significantly reducing cost-to-hire
- Attracting the top talent
- Demonstrating a competitive edge
- Delivering a core component of an Employer Value Proposition
- Enabling talent pipelining by engaging with future employees
It’s also important to ensure your careers pages are integrated with an effective Applicant Tracking System. This will help to ensure a seamless application process for candidates and allow you to monitor the success of every role as well as easily track and communicate with every candidate at every stage of the recruitment process.
Why Hiring Wizard?
We are experts at creating bespoke and responsive careers microsites, designed to inform candidates and position your business as an employer of choice.
Our team will work closely with you to understand your requirements, and then design and build a bespoke careers website that really demonstrates your brand values and your Employer Value Proposition.
We can even help you build an Employer Value Proposition (EVP) if you don’t already have one, which will further increase your ability to attract high quality candidates.
We also have a state-of-the-art Applicant Tracking System that delivers a seamless recruitment process for both you and your candidates.
So if you want to stand out from the competition and increase your chances of attracting top talent to your business through your own website, give us a call on 0161 696 8899 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.